The Leicester Public Schools - Skills ~ Knowledge ~ Character
- 3-Year District Improvement Plan (May, 2014)- click here.
- The District Review Report (November, 2013) is available on this link.
- A 1-minute video recapping the Future Search (May, 2013) on this link.
- Executive summary of the Future Search (May, 2013)- click here.
- Strategic Plan Overview (May, 2013)- click here.
- 2013 District Report Card can be found here.
Leicester is Awarded $4000 for Wellness
Read (click here) about the $4000 grant Leicester High School and Leicester Middle School received for Wellness initiatives for healthy nutrition and physical fitness!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Help Leicester Public Schools reach 500 "likes" by liking us on Facebook!
Mothers' Club Fundraiser
Help support the students and staff of the Leicester Public Schools through the Mothers' Club fundraiser - Make a Scarecrow at the Bemis Farms Nursery. See flyer for more information.
Programs Offered Through the Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Grant Program
Two programs are being offered to Leicester families through The CFCE grant, which is funded by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care. Books and Blankies (see link) is a free parent/child program offered on Thursdays at the Leicester Public Library. A free parent/child play group is being offered on Mondays at the Leicester Early Learning Center. For additional information about the Leicester Play Group, click here.